Question:
Deer Stories?
Curly
2005-12-14 14:50:54 UTC
Does anyone have any interesting deer stories they would like people to hear about? Well i got one

This recent sunday i was talking in the mountains, this is muzzleloading season, well i jump a doe and stuff it looks at me and takes off. Ok your probably sitting there asking whats the big deal about it. Well the big deal is i couldnt shoot it because i had a pepsi in my left hand and the gun on my shoulder. What lesson is learnt hear......Never carry a pop while your deer hunting!!
One answer:
funbirdnerd
2005-12-15 19:09:25 UTC
when i was driveing home one night,i stoped at a stop light and this deer runs into my car.it gets up and runs away.i drive home and went to bed. in the middle of the night i think "did that deer leave a dent in my car?"i get up and look and there is the biggest dent in it.