Question:
Should we learn to ski or snowboard this winter?
rod1916
2005-12-16 22:09:58 UTC
Should we learn to ski or snowboard this winter?
Five answers:
alexander_ratkin
2005-12-16 22:46:24 UTC
Due to the fact that skiing is a little easier to pickup I would say start there, to not only pick up skiing but the rule on the mountains, that way if you still want to learn snowboarding you just have to worry about not landing on your backside.
Duck Jr.
2005-12-16 22:13:51 UTC
How about skiing this winter and snowboarding next? Both are extremely fun. Skiing is a good way to start.
Fancy You
2005-12-16 22:12:29 UTC
Skiing is a lot easier, I feel. So it's up to you...do you learn the easiest first and then try the harder snowboarding OR try the hardest first (Snowboarding) and then skiing will be easy. I'd go for the snowboarding! It's lot of fun!
2005-12-16 22:11:20 UTC
Skiing has an easier learning curve but snowboarding can be more fun upon getting a grasp of it.
2005-12-18 06:18:49 UTC
snowboard, awsome sport