Question:
What is a good trap to use if you want to capture, injure, or defeat something using your natural surroundings
2005-12-08 13:43:35 UTC
What is a good trap to use if you want to capture, injure, or defeat something using your natural surroundings
Two answers:
Zul
2005-12-22 11:32:02 UTC
A tree stand, camouflage, bait and a gun. Even if your trees tand is on your roof, or in an actual tree... but I'm not sure I should give you that information...
professorx
2005-12-08 13:48:08 UTC
a good trap is a woman..lol it will do all that you ask in your somewhat vage question