Question:
People say that it is easier to rollerblade than to ice skate. Is this true?
2005-12-17 13:09:28 UTC
People say that it is easier to rollerblade than to ice skate. Is this true?
Four answers:
CoffeeBean
2005-12-18 02:00:42 UTC
I did both.

From my experience, it is easier to rollerblade than to ice skate.

Although, when you first learn it, it is easier to fall while rollerblading than ice skating.
python957
2005-12-17 13:14:34 UTC
I can ice skate but cannot rollerblade to save my life..
grimkeeperus
2005-12-17 13:40:42 UTC
Yes it is if you first learned how to roller blade. i can blade, but its harder for me to ice skate, i can still do it, but i need more practice.
2005-12-17 13:22:58 UTC
maybe, ask, maybe you will get an answer(lol)