Question:
What's the best brand (and/or style) of snowboard boots?
littlebuffalo
2005-12-16 13:33:44 UTC
What's the best brand (and/or style) of snowboard boots?
Two answers:
AskMsEM
2005-12-16 14:15:16 UTC
Last season I bought Burton Sapphire Womens Snowboard Boots and I love them! They are lightweight and have the automatic cliching pull to lace up super easy (I always hated lacing up my old boots). I find that my feet stay warmer in these too.
Bridget
2005-12-16 13:38:16 UTC
I always liked ROXY cause they seem to know alot about surfing and snowboarding! i love there surfboards! better quality than my old one!