Question:
where can i get my daughter enrolled in sports like soccer?? she is three and i want to put her in something?
xxbttrflyprncssxx
2005-12-20 12:45:35 UTC
where can i get my daughter enrolled in sports like soccer?? she is three and i want to put her in something?
Two answers:
Travis
2005-12-22 12:07:59 UTC
Most places are not going to accept a 3 year old. I am sure she will not understand the concepts of the game anyway. She will have to wait until she is older. Until then, tie a ball to the tail of your dog and let your daughter chase it around trying to kick it!
master password
2005-12-21 03:37:08 UTC
She is to young for AYSO the community recreation center or YWCA or YMCA can also help. It is a reqirement that a child be at least 5 years due to insurance and health risks of breaking bones at a very young age please dont push my son was 4 and now he has a limb and not a leg he can use anymore from stockpile at a kids soccer match.