Question:
What is the hot christmas present this year for hunters?
java_programmer
2005-12-14 18:29:16 UTC
I need to get presents for my brother in law and my Father. Thinking about heading over to the local sportsmans paradise. Who's got some relatively inexpensive ideas say 30-50 buck range.
Three answers:
paul67337
2005-12-15 07:37:20 UTC
Insulated gloves, wool socks, a dove stool, a dove spinner (spinning wing decoy), a meat grinder and jerky making kit, a vaccuum food sealer, a camel-bak hydration system, polypropolene long underwear, 2 tickets to a Ducks Unlimited banquet. These items are $10-$75 so you can combine them.
Curly
2005-12-15 03:42:55 UTC
Gift cards would be a good idea, but im sure they have old camoflague clothing that is worn out. Thats a good idea. Maybe some scent blocker?
Adam
2005-12-14 18:34:54 UTC
Gift cards to a hobby store.